Hey...just checked out this source: http://www.lymehelp.org/lyme-disease-myths.htm and it seems that what they have to say doesn't match up with what you say.
That sounded bad.
What I mean to say is...HOW can an org that is supposed to help people with Lyme disease put out information like that? It seems wrong to me! (Or am I just misreading it and getting my hair raised for no reason?)
Judy, you should definitely find an LLMD to talk to, but don't talk to a regular doctor; they'll just deny it. That way you can get tested & know for sure!
Swizz, I know! It's so sad that people who claim to want to help others are more caught up in politics, power & money. Lyme is unfortunately very controversial and it's a shame. I did notice on the site you found that there is no indication of who wrote or sponsors the site ... no links to ILADS, medical associations, doctors or anything.
6 comments:
PJ ~
Wow, in my 12 1/2 years with CFIDS, how do I know it's not lyme? I've never been tested. I am going to have to look into this.
Love the family pictures!
Judy
(Hope you get my email about how to get me in your dashboard...)
You have done a great job with all this PJ! Great information!!!
Hey...just checked out this source: http://www.lymehelp.org/lyme-disease-myths.htm and it seems that what they have to say doesn't match up with what you say.
That sounded bad.
What I mean to say is...HOW can an org that is supposed to help people with Lyme disease put out information like that? It seems wrong to me! (Or am I just misreading it and getting my hair raised for no reason?)
Just wondering! :o)
Judy, you should definitely find an LLMD to talk to, but don't talk to a regular doctor; they'll just deny it. That way you can get tested & know for sure!
ps - I did get you on my dashboard!
Thanks Renee!
Swizz, I know! It's so sad that people who claim to want to help others are more caught up in politics, power & money. Lyme is unfortunately very controversial and it's a shame. I did notice on the site you found that there is no indication of who wrote or sponsors the site ... no links to ILADS, medical associations, doctors or anything.
Post a Comment