I just got the documentary in the mail...2 for 1 sale at their website. I am not looking forward to watching it, but know it is necessary. Thanks for all the Lyme facts this week. Very informative!
Renee, glad you find them educational! I've had a lot of non-lymies comments on them, also, so mission accomplished :) I need to buy the film; haven't seen the entire thing, just bits & pieces, but I know it'll be scary
2 comments:
I just got the documentary in the mail...2 for 1 sale at their website. I am not looking forward to watching it, but know it is necessary.
Thanks for all the Lyme facts this week. Very informative!
Renee, glad you find them educational! I've had a lot of non-lymies comments on them, also, so mission accomplished :) I need to buy the film; haven't seen the entire thing, just bits & pieces, but I know it'll be scary
Post a Comment