Lyme Fact #6: Lyme Disease, which is rarely ever talked about or discussed in the media, has become the fastest growing infectious disease in the U.S. (believed to have surpassed AIDS) and the number one vector (insect) borne disease.
Renee, The Canadian Lyme Disease Foundation, Wrong Diagnosis.com, & Lymeinfo.net were my main sources (I put the list together in April ... I should have cited each 'fact' so I could remember exactly where I got it!)
I am impressed that you did this on your own, PJ. Hang on to them because they are important for all of us to have! Never seen them all together in one spot before..
4 comments:
PJ
I would love to know where your Lyme Facts have come from....very helpful and I would like to send them to family...
I pray that one day people will know the real truths of lyme diseaseind
Casey, me too!
Renee, The Canadian Lyme Disease Foundation, Wrong Diagnosis.com, & Lymeinfo.net were my main sources (I put the list together in April ... I should have cited each 'fact' so I could remember exactly where I got it!)
I am impressed that you did this on your own, PJ. Hang on to them because they are important for all of us to have! Never seen them all together in one spot before..
Post a Comment