A Sore Throat!
Sore throats are a classic CFS symptom. Honestly, I was surprised when I didn't get one earlier, but since I've hardly been out of my jammies, much less out of the house since Sunday evening, I thought I had evaded the sore throat, but here it is ... raging at that.
My husband wonders if I 'caught' something, which could be a good indication of recovery. But, I'm not sure where I would have gotten it. Like I said, I haven't really been out of the house and no one in my house is or has been sick for months.
Regardless, it kept me up for quite a bit of the night ... nothing interrupts my sleep like pain. I took some Tylenol this morning and that seemed to help. Have quite a large list of errands I need to run; will try to get them out of the way early and then rest in the afternoon. I wish for the rest of you a happy restful weekend, as well!

No comments:
Post a Comment