really? Through saliva??? I've never heard that before. Yikes.
Hey, the mom who's been leaving comments on my blog who calls herself Twoboysmom (you and I have both been answering her Lyme questions this week) wondered if she could get in touch with you.
She says she lives near you and is looking for an LLMD for her son and wondered who you see.
You can e-mail me from my profile page if you'd like me to forward her message to you or, if you'd prefer, you can just e-mail me a doctor recommendation, and I'll pass it along to her.
3 comments:
really? Through saliva??? I've never heard that before. Yikes.
Hey, the mom who's been leaving comments on my blog who calls herself Twoboysmom (you and I have both been answering her Lyme questions this week) wondered if she could get in touch with you.
She says she lives near you and is looking for an LLMD for her son and wondered who you see.
You can e-mail me from my profile page if you'd like me to forward her message to you or, if you'd prefer, you can just e-mail me a doctor recommendation, and I'll pass it along to her.
Thanks! Glad to hear you're feeling better...
Sue
Sue, I sent you an email!
Saliva - yes! Yikes indeed
Post a Comment