I originally posted this recipe back in May 2008. I make them whenever we want chocolate chip cookies, most recently being today. They're so good that my husband has requested them as his 'birthday cake'. He asked if I'd posted the recipe on my blog. When I told him I had he thought it deserved to be re-posted, so there it is!
The only thing I did differently from the original was use coconut flour instead of corn flour. Doesn't provide a coconut taste, but makes a super moist & chewy cookie with some added protein and lower glycemic index than corn (if you care about that; Mike just cares about the moist & chewy part). So, without further ado ...
http://lymeiscrazy.blogspot.com/2008/05/best-ever-gluten-free-chocolate-chip.html
These will definitely make you happy! ;)
1 comment:
These cookies were SO good - Brett and I had a full conversation about them the next day. YUMMM!!!
Post a Comment