On top of that, there is WAY TOO MUCH going on. I can't really complain; I've scheduled most of it. I kept all the regular weekly commitments (dr appointments & such) and added a few: today the hubby and I took littleA to a new park that just opened up. Happy Hallow is more than a park! They have rides for the little kids & a petting zoo; it's truly an experience. We bought an annual pass last month and I wanted daddy to be able to go with him before going back to work - pure oversight on my part that I scheduled it on a busy, busy week!
Thursday I offered to help a friend of my sister-in-law's by volunteering at a wine event in Menlo Park; I'm sure to be on my feet all day and it leaves me wondering what I was thinking?!?!?! Again, this event on it's own might be okay, but in the middle of a busy week? Well, only time will tell but based on the way I'm feeling today with a week of not napping, it doesn't bode well.
Lastly, Sunday is my hubby's bday so I planned a small gathering of family for dinner on Saturday night. We have 8 people coming; it wouldn't be a big deal - I planned out the whole week to make it easy; if only I'd kept the rest of the week open!!!
So ... I know I can't do anything about A's nap schedule, but I'll hopefully not pay too dearly for my other scheduling mishaps. It's surely a lesson well-learned b/c just looking at the calendar stresses me out! I'll be sure to be more cognizant in the future :)
3 comments:
YIKES!!!! It seems you have scheduled 1 months activites for 1 week! Hoping it all goes well for you...one day at a time, right? One day at a time! Sounds like the new park is a hit. What fun...
Take care, PJ!
I know Renee, right? I should know by now how to pace myself & schedule a month's activities in a month instead of a week! I well, I have no one but myself to blame and as you said, "one day at a time."
Happy Hallow!? Oh my, I remember that amazing park! I spent six years of my childhood in Palo Alto. Wow, what a trip down memory lane (ancient memories!)
Raising little kids while having debilitating fatigue, etc. is one of the saddest things I remember living through. Mercifully for me, it did get better, over time. Well, mercifully or sheer determination??
Judy
Post a Comment