Outer Order Contributes to Inner Calm
This holds very true for me - the tidier my surroundings, the tidier my mind. So, in the spirit of being happy and having more energy I tackled the spare room. It's everything from a guest bedroom to a home office to an exercise room to a coat closet. Tackling the whole room would be too much, so in the spirit of Gwen, who says to "Start small! Pick one closet, or just one drawer," I cleaned off my desk. Aaaahhh, I can feel the inner parts of my brain operating more smoothly already. Now if I can just carry this throughout the week - maybe a small something (drawer?) every day???
1 comment:
I'm with you - when my surroundings are messy, it makes me feel awful. Unfortunately, our house is a cluttered mess right now!
Cleaning off my desk top would be a HUGE accomplishment - maybe I'll try to tackle it once I recover from house guests and 8 boys sleeping over...
Sue
Post a Comment