Thursday, January 7, 2010

Hoping to Get My Groove Back

If having a crash-free Autumn has reminded me how far I've come, spending all of December in a crash-state lets me know how far away I still am from 'normal'.  December was tough, to say the least.  There were times when a conversation was taxing enough to leave me panting for air.  Blame it on post-exertional fatigue.  I have the test results to prove that my Anaerobic Threshhold (AT) drops to 117 - which makes mere normal things like getting dressed an anaerobic activity leaving me as breathless as if I were sprinting.  So, now that we're home I'm trying to re-focus ... get some sleep, conserve energy (see previous post), & generally get back into a groove.  I will tell you that I have no travel planned for the foreseeable future (yay!) and look forward to simply enjoying everyday life with (hopefully) easier breathing. :)

Happy New Year everyone,

1 comment:

Sue Jackson said...

Sorry you had such a difficult December. I had a terrible fall, then way overdid in December, so I;m in much the same boat. Trying to rest aggressively today!

Wishing you a peaceful, quiet period of recovery.

Sue