So, I'm three weeks in. Do I feel more energy? Maybe. Am I happier? I think so.
Week one was to get more sleep. I had decided that I get more than enough sleep, but that I could make my sleep more productive by getting back into a morning and bedtime routine. That started off well .... until we started potty training. Now I wake up most mornings to "Mommy! Diaper off! Stinky Poo all over bed." To which I bolt out of bed, my hubby scoops littleA into the shower and I begin laundry. Not the routine I was looking for :)
Week two was to get more exercise. Such a catch-22 for CFS'ers, but I have been trying to get more within my own limits and to count things I previously wouldn't have counted (like going to get the mail).
Week three is to toss & organize. I'm pretty good at this already and I know that a clean, organized house make me happy. My house is beyond what can happen in a week, but I plan to make some small progress.
How are you doing? Are you feeling happier this year?
1 comment:
Thanks for helping me to keep up with the Happiness Challenge, too! My life has been a whirlwind since the start of the year, so I really haven't even had a chance to think about this much, but I hope to now that things should be slowing down a bit. I can certainly use plenty of tossing and sorting!
Ah, the joys of potty training! Good luck -
Sue
Post a Comment